- Peri had been so insistent on my friend and me going to the annual dance party at Kyoto international community house, so we finally changed our mind and decided to go with him.
- Then he got so excited and said he would be entering the party "escorted by" the two Thai girls. I commented that he acted like a little boy who just received a new toy. And he said "actually two new toys labeled Made in Thailand on the box." RIGHT.
- When we were about to leave, it started raining! Fortunately, I have the best host brother in the universe, so he offered to give us a ride.
- We got lost. The map sucked. Plus Peri forgot that he had marked the place on his Google Earth map. Yeah.
- We finally found the place. I was surprised to see lots of Westerners in this party and I didn't see a single Thai person which was kinda weird. Most Westerners can speak Japanese so well that I was impressed!
- Dance - dance- dance
- Chatted up with an American guy from Stanford university.
- There was an old (sort of) pervert mingling in the crowd while we were dancing. Finally, he threw something at the window and it was *broken* (go figure).
- *IMPORTANT NOTE* In love with all those Latin moves! LOVE THE ESPANOL MUSIC!!! Peri brought his Spanish music and OH MY GOD, how much fun we all had dancing together? He is SO GOOD at dancing! He was taking my hands and leading me during all those moves. I got screwed up and stepped on his feet but didn't give a shit and continued dancing :D
- Met a Japanese girl who can speak Thai a bit and is now a Spanish major in Japanese university.
- The party got shutted down around 12 because there were complaints from neighborhood that we were too loud so the police came to warn us.
- We walked from Marutamachi to Sanjo Kawaramachi in the rain along some kind of river that I couldn't remember name.
- Met a super friendly Japanese guy who used to be an exchange student in Mexico and could speak Spanish fluently.
- My friend and I had been mistaken as Japanese girls by ALL Japanese.
- Decided to go to the pub called Sam and Dave in Sanjo Kawaramachi. First time going to the pub in Japan.
- "From the party to the club, we migrate" - Mariah Carey
- Got there around 1.30.
- My friend is only 19 so she can't legally enter the pub yet, but with the help of our Japanese friends, she could get in no problems. Arigatou!
- This pub played a lot of American music which is good cuz I could sing along.
- While ordering "sex on the beach", the bartender asked me "how many times?"
- Peri, Aoey, and I had "sex on the beach" together. Gosh, it was sooo great.
- While dancing in the pub
Uzbekistan guy: I'm gay
Korean guy: You're what? Gay? Seriously?
Uzbekistan guy: Yeah, I am.
Korean guy: ABUNAI (dangerous) (And he secretly left)
- More dancing - dancing- and dancing.
- Met a cute Spanish gay who wouldn't be willing to take pictures with us even though I kept telling I'm leaving Japan next week.
- Decided to leave at 3.30.
- Went to McDonalds and ordered "Shakashaka chicken" LOL.
- Everybody could speak Spanish because all Japanese in the group used to be exchange students in Spanish-speaking countries. NOT MY FRIEND AND I, though.
- Thai: Chai, chai, chai Japanese: Sou, sou, sou Spanish: Si, si, si
- Taking a cab back home for the first time in Japan.
- Told the cab driver to stop at Horigawa Imadegawa when the meter went up to 1450 yen and decided to walk home from there.
- Felt so good to walk on the quiet street with morning lights and fresh air.
- Got home at 5. My hair STANK.
- Got up today at 9 to go to Amanohashidate (which later I discovered it is breathtakingly beautiful).
Fun times. Lots of fun times. I'm glad I decided to go. Have to thanks Peri for everything because he had been taking care of us all night, like a brother taking care of sisters. He even introduced my friends and me to his friends as his "Thai sisters" who are living in the same guest house together. Awesome.
This week, my last week in Japan, is gonna be pretty busy. We'll probably having parties and get-together things almost every day.
Monday - P'Mod, my classmate, is treating us Cake Tabehoudai (All you can eat)
Tuesday - Ecuadorian night. Again, Peri is inviting people and cooking Ecuadorian food in the house for the very first time!
Wednesday - Farewell party by school. Host families and students are invited for dinner.
Thursday - Music live at some pub (?) by my host brother's friend
Friday - Possibly Thai party at the guest house?
Then I'm leaving on Saturday's early morning...
You know what, I know I've said this a thousand times, but I'm going to repeat it again. No, I DO NOT want to leave. I feel as if now my happiness has reached to the max level, and it just can't get any better than this.
I don't wanna go back to the reality called Chulalongkorn university.
1 comment:
If I have time, i will go back to read it but I just saw sth...
"I don't wanna go back to the reality called Chulalongkorn univerisity"
Wow! that's so... 555+ I don't know how to say actually.
Talk to you later. Only 2 years in CU but I think you will miss it when you finish the bachelor degree. ^^
Post a Comment