Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's talk about feelings, shall we?

Feelings confessed last night.

"You know how I feel...you are so awesome. I like hanging out with you a lot, I like you a lot...I confess"

I was blushing to my ears. Good thing the car was dark.

When he left I got another "I'm crazy about you" message. I swear I could just die.

Very nice to hear that, but nothing is going to happen. In fact we both are at lost of what we are going to do next.

Because, I agreed with what he said, timing is shit.

Oh my, I've heard it and experienced it before, shouldn't be surprised to hear it again. But I want to curse this damn timing thing sometimes.

I honestly don't know what to do. But for now after getting only 2 hours of sleep last night and tossing and turning for the rest of the night with crazy thoughts running in my head, I need sleep.

I need to hope everything will be ok. It must be.

No comments: