I felt a bit better. After I got back from work yesterday, I just went over to my friend's and, somehow, blurted out and told him some stories from last semester that not many people in Nupace knew about me, and pretty much vented how I felt toward the whole thing and how I think it has affected me still. Guess what, it did make me feel better after I talked things out. I don't know what I would do without him this semester. He's been a really good friend of mine so far. He told me yesterday too that it's really nice that we have each other to talk to. I should be thankful by that, shouldn't I?
No plan tomorrow. I should study...I'm going on a day trip with my Thai friends on Sunday to see autumn leaves in
Gozaisho, Mie, which I'm really looking forward to. I haven't traveled outside Nagoya for a while. Spent most of my October at dorm being...bored. So it'd be nice to go out somewhere for a change. I'm really excited to see autumn leaves as well :-)
It's almost 3 am! Should go to bed now. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment