Thursday, May 19, 2011

ただいま、名古屋。戻ってきて本当に良かった。

I've been wanting to write my blog even though there is nothing that exciting to write about. I'm back in Nagoya for a week now and things are going well. It feels too natural to be back! I've been hanging out with friends, going to ECIS, Nagoya university's international student center, as usual and trying to study JLPT in between. One of my friends even said I should stay here until all of them leave in August because it feels really normal to see me back in Nagoya again. How I wish I could! But it looks like the semester has different atmosphere and everyone doesn't seem to be as close as the previous group. New students don't seem to hang out with old students at all. It wasn't like this when I arrived in Nagoya last spring.

And I'm really, really happy to see my boyfriend again. Many friends didn't know we're going out because I didn't mention (I see no point...) and some have questions and/or comments about us as a couple, which I found pretty funny. My boyfriend even said he doesn't understand why people have to be interested or curious about us as it is none of their business. I don't, either. But apparently this is how the world is. Everyone seems to be interested in other people's business and seems to have a clear idea of what other people should do, but not of what they themselves should do, don't you think?

So obviously my boyfriend and I have been hanging out a lot. I couldn't help but sometimes (hmm...maybe often) I wonder why he likes me. We are sooo soo SOOOO different! He studies Engineering, I study Languages. He loves heavy metal/ metal core, I really can't stand this kind of music. He loves beer, I don't really drink alcohol, let alone beer. He's really into politics, I'm not against it but not that interested. My snacks are chocolate, cookies, or any kind of sweets, his snacks are bananas and grapes. Not to mention we are from different countries and speak different languages. We are so different that I don't even know where our common grounds are. But somehow we are together. It's strange...

Here we have another random post of mine. I probably should think and organize my thoughts more before I start writing but to be honest I don't really care when it comes to my blog!

No comments: