We just came back from Kyoto for a weekend trip. The weather was really shitty; raining 24/7 with cloudy and gray sky for the whole weekend. I must admit this kind of weather really brings me down and I didn't feel like exploring as much as I should have. But all in all it wasn't too bad when you had a good company.
So we came back to Nagoya a few hours ago and I was like sad and crying all of a sudden that I'll have to leave Japan in less than a week. I really, really don't want to leave my boyfriend. It's been great hanging out and spending time with him and I feel really happy and don't ever want this to end. But I'll have to go back soon and who knows when we'll get to see each other again. I'm really worried. I'm really insecure. I'm sad. What else is new to talk about? But I really can't help how I feel. Same old stuff repeats itself again. I really don't want to feel sad and depressed and worried but don't know how to stop this feeling. Should learn to let it go and try to enjoy this moment without overthinking about everything, but I just want to be with him at least in the SAME COUNTRY though it's not possible.
I really don't see future between us. I don't see how this relationship is going anywhere. I think that's what makes me feel really sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment