Sometimes it seems like the only person who cares about my future is Neven.
I know that's really not true, but he's the only one taking time and asking me questions about what kind of job I've found so far and how I feel about them. He even asked me to send him some job descriptions I've found because he's interested. I think it's a bit weird, maybe because I'm used to taking care of my own things. And maybe that's the main reason why my parents didn't ask me anything about what I want to do or what I've found so far. Maybe they assumed that I've figured out what to do after graduation just like other decisions I made during my study . Even though I admitted to my mom that I feel really lost, I don't think she gets it or even takes that seriously. She just told me to take my time and there's no need to rush.
Last night Neven said he thinks I totally have no clue and I'm really insecure about the future or even scared to think about it. And all I could answer back was yes, because that's what I've been feeling for a while now.
Maybe I'm too chilled about the future? I'm second guessing myself again though I thought I've decided to look for jobs after I finish finals because I have so many things to do now. This kind of thought would only distract myself from studying.
:'(
No comments:
Post a Comment