Sunday, October 5, 2008

Generally speaking...


A conversation with my friend yesterday

Her: You know, I just don't understand how he could do that to me. Told me one thing, then did the exactly opposite thing. Said he loved me, but went to do that to another girl. And I really wanted to trust him...

(this goes on for a while)

Me: (casually say) Well, he's a guy. Just a guy. What do you expect?

Her: (pause a moment) but then you know I always have soft spot for him.

Me: (shrug) Well, that's cuz you're a girl.

Glad I did make her smile on that one.


Despite all I've been trying to console her and also wanting myself to believe that there must be good guys somewhere out there, I'm really getting more and more curious if male is a specie you cannot put your trust in.

Never mind, I can always turn to Enchanted where "Happily ever after" exists for a support. Au Revoir.



No comments: