
Check this out. Beautiful pictures of Tower Bridge day and night comparison. And this. The Thames River in the morning and at night. Isn't it just fabulous?
I've always been wanting to go to London ever since I was like 13. Don't ask my why, because I just do. Even though many friends of mine told me it's not that attractive, the weather is bad because it always rains, and the city is kind of gloomy, so what? I still wanna go there. At least I need to see it for myself. If it's bad then I can stop dreaming about it.

Highly suspect that all the pictures intended to fool people because they look too sunny to be London...
Sadly, London is not included in my choice at the moment. My focus should be either Tokyo, Osaka, or Kyoto so that I can improve my Japanese skills. Sigh...

One day, hopefully sooner than later, I'll get to visit London.
1 comment:
Natta, such an honour!! thanks for linking my post to yours. Well, i believe that you will make your dream came true in one day.
Agreed, until we reach that dream, don't stop putting an effort.
Post a Comment