It's tomorrow. The 6 day trip up north to Chiang Mai, Lampang, and Pai with my family.
I've had quite a busy week this week. With me being away almost all week next week, my friends and I had to hurry and try to finish the script for our documentary project, so both of them can start shooting first when I'm gone. We were the first group to hand in the script today, 2 weeks earlier than the deadline. I must say other friends (and we, too) were quite impressed with that. We got the script back in about an hour or two, with us having to discuss what we wanted to say at some point because the teacher didn't understand. The revised script looked almost like a new one because there were SOOOOOOO many grammatical errors, wrong use of vocab, etc.
Seriously, I don't really feel like traveling. Well, maybe a little is okay, but not as long as 6 day traveling. I just wanna be able to get up late, read my favorite books, and do nothing productive for a few days. But my family and I had planned this trip for quite a while, and it's supposed to be "family bonding" time, so I understand that. The more I grow up, the less time I spend with my family, it seems. When I was in elementary school, we always went on a trip together. Now? Not really often.
Be back on Thursday evening. Bye for now.
P.S. I'm still hung up on the fact that I'll be missing out on Japanese major Pattaya trip on28th-29th. I've heard less than 10 people are not going. Me included :( Family MUST come first in my case...
No comments:
Post a Comment