Just read this on Tumblr. If you are not ready for a cheesy, so-called love story, then don't read it.
You know what I think after I finished reading it? I used to be like that, telling those three words every day to the person I loved. I did not regret it because it was real for me at that time and it felt right to say what I felt and share it with the other person. But now...so much has changed and I'm not even sure what love is anymore. How do you know when you love someone? It was so carefree, so innocent falling in love for the first time. I knew it, I felt it, and I said it without any cautions or even thoughts questioning myself. I gave everything I had, which is why it hurt like hell when it was over. And that experience taught me. Now, as I grow up, I can't help but having all those questions and wonders whether this is right, what exactly it is that I feel, and probably overanalyzing and worrying too much about everything. Not that I'm saying I'm not enjoying the moment because I really am. Not that I'm saying it is not amazing because it still is. But I've changed over the past few years.
I think the reason behind all of this is I'm scared of getting hurt again like I did.
The story was lovely. And I totally agree that little things sometimes mean the most.
But I feel really, really sad for "her" in this story. Two people end up being happy and having their time together but she's the one who loses everything. Somehow I feel really sorry for "her"
I don't know why. Call me pessimistic, but I did not imagine myself to be one of those two people. My first thought was what if, what if...I was "her"?
Well, I was, wasn't I? And history can repeat itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment