Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time will tell

Tomorrow is my last day in Nagoya. I'll catch an early morning flight back to Bangkok on Saturday.

I don't want to leave. Don't want to go back where he won't be there.

But I think I feel a bit better than my last post. Of course I still worry and overthink about things, but at the same time I try to let it go and be positive. Things are the way they are. Even if I keep thinking about it over and over, it's not going to change anything. Whatever will be, will be.

I'm not sure how we're going to continue from now on. I'm also really insecure that he won't want to continue. I was thinking about asking him about it, but decided not to. Or maybe I will eventually. I don't know...

We'll see how it goes. Time will tell.

Now it's my time to go back where the reality is awaiting for me.

No comments: