He's coming to visit next month and staying here for a week.
You know who I'm talking about.
And it seems like we can't be just friends after all, at least for now, though from time to time I feel something has changed, something used to be there but now it's not there. I'm not sure what it is, and I'm too tired to think and analyze what exactly it is, or maybe nothing has changed...
All I know is this: When he said "I think I'm happy that I'm going there" I replied back "I don't think, I feel that I'm happy that you're coming here"
Who knows, it could be the last time we'll get to see each other. But it's better than nothing.
3 comments:
Yr posts make me cry, quite often, i have to admit. Keep on trying, it's worth it. Would like to catch you via email, but sadly can't find yr address, so, i'm leaving my comment only: good luck!
Wow, I'd never ever imagine my posts could make anyone cry. Ever! I don't think I'm that good at writing. Thanks a lot. This really made my day :-) Perhaps because you're also in the same situation? Good luck to you, too!
Well, yes. We have a common enemy - the distance. Long distance.
That's why I become so emotionally involved (let's call it like this), because when I read your thoughts - it's like you are describing mine.
And not that I would be happy to see anyone in a crappy shape, but it helps to know that I am not the only one who deals with this stuff. So thanks for posting.
Wish you to find the best way how to handle the things...
Post a Comment