Isn't my last post too depressing? Guess it was because I felt crappy toward everything when I was sick. I still don't feel too good but hopefully will feel better soon. Though I'm sick and have a headache, I managed to finish all of translation homework. Possibly even more productive than usual!
My German friend is coming to Bangkok tomorrow. I won't be able to go pick her up at the airport because I'll be in class but we plan to meet up later for dinner. Hope we'll be able to meet with no problem because she won't have a cell phone. Then I'll go pick my boyfriend up at the airport tomorrow night. I just had a brief chat with him last night because he's been busy packing, canceling stuff, and going to farewell parties etc. He said he doesn't really want to leave Japan and I understand that feeling perfectly.
I just saw pictures of my Japanese friend biking around Hokkaido with his friend for 3 days and they look too awesome! They reminded me of my Hokkaido trip last summer. Hokkaido people are way too nice and extremely helpful. They were so willing to help us when we got lost and asked them for directions.
I miss Japan...
No comments:
Post a Comment