Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's over even before it starts

What a week! Work has been really slow this week. In fact, it was so boring that it took me all efforts to not run through the door and just leave! People were still on vacation from Songkran I suppose. I left office at 6PM, which is considered "early" though it's half an hour later than my finished time, and got some sarcastic comments from some colleague about it. Hate this so much. Who said longer work hours equal increased productivity, seriously!?

And then there is the boy ... In the beginning it seemed fine. He even asked what we are after our first date (I totally got what-the-hell-is-this-moment there) and wanted to know how serious I am in this. I just said we should get to know each other better first and this question is too soon to ask. He was all ok and very understanding and said he's serious about it too and blah. Then a few days after he disappeared. No contacts. Nothing. Just like that. I suggested we should have dinner and there was a "yes, sure" but literally nothing afterwards.

And then...I accidentally heard PLENTY of stories about him. Not going to get into details here about how I heard or from who, as the whole situation was quite strange itself. The main point of the stories is he's pretty much a real playboy, constantly fooling around from this girl to another one, or most of the time several of them at the same time. Surprise, surprise!

It disgusts me. I know it could be rumors or whatever and I shouldn't be too quick to judge a person, but I feel so disgusted after I heard this. If it was true, he is so full of shit by lying to my face. Ok he can fool around whatever or however he wants to, it's his life, but why lying saying he's serious and all that?

How disgusting.

Well, it's probably already ended. Haven't heard from him, and have no intention of initiating anything anymore. I personally don't like to chase after a person anyway (except on rare occasions with some certain people I do, but I always regret...)

I just think I deserve better.

The best thing about all of this is, it makes me not so bitter and sad about Neven and not think of him too much, though I'm not sure this is the most effective way to get over your ex.

Enough rant for today.

No comments: