I can't even remember last time I wrote on here. Don't know why I stopped writing, maybe a part of it is because I hardly use my laptop these days, but use an iPhone (like an addict) instead.
Things are going well, work-wise. We just had a seminar/award event, inviting about 300 people from hotels to attend, and it was going well. My colleague and I was asked to do a MC and I think we both did quite a good job. Maybe I'll post some pictures on here when we get it from the camera man. Last month I achieved my target and will receive additional incentive this month, so (a little bit) more money! This month more hotels have been added with higher figures to achieve, though.
It's going well but I still need to figure out what I want to do next. That idea is always haunting me, because I just... don't know. Due to various reasons, I don't think this job will do me good if I stay long-term.
My friend once asked me if I've ever felt lost after graduation. Every day, was the answer I gave her. She said she feels the same like there's nothing else, no concrete purpose, to look forward to anymore. I mean I'm quite content with my job at the moment (at least try to), but still feel lost in general. Last night my friend who did the exchange year in Japan also said "Life is not as exciting as it once was" Doesn't it sound depressing? I'm not sure what's wrong with all of us. We're in our early 20's, aren't we supposed to have the best time of our lives or something? What I'm feeling instead is confusion and more confusion.
Oh yeah, there's something to write about, my family. But if I start writing all of it, it'll more likely end up being a thick drama novels, full of, well, DRAMAS. The story line would go somewhere along the family that is broken beyond repair and it's painful to see hopeless effort trying to mend all the pieces back together. I'm really tired of it to the point of giving up. I just want to start my own life and leave this drama when every single one of family members have problems with each other like this. It's painful only to watch, not to mention to be a part of it. Remembered a quote from Lilo and Stitch "Family means no one gets left behind" and I just want to laugh. Because that's the kind of family I don't know about, maybe it was once like that, but things have changed so much, even to the point of no return.
I'm rambling ... One last thing, after what feels like forever, I'm still not over my ex. Though we haven't talked for about 2 months, it could get really bad at times. I thought at least we could stay friends and it always makes me sad to think that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment