It's the first Monday of the month with surprisingly light traffic in the morning by Bangkok standard. Unlike last week I could get back focusing on work again and it felt great to not be lazy! Some hotel took a very quick action and cooperated with me and I just love when things progress quickly! Made some appointments and one of my clients said it's something to be happy about this week. We are sort of friends so it's pretty cool.
The only drawback was my chronic neck and shoulder ache. It's getting really horrible that I think I might need to go see physical therapist.
Left office before 7pm today so that was even better. Neither too late nor too exhausted.
Talked to my brother who had his first day at work today and seems to have a good impression on it. Then talked to my father about my master's plan next year. He seems to be perfectly ok, and even added that £22500 a year tuition fee in England is not a problem at all.
And I just wanted to write this short post today to put some positive energy on my blog, something rare on here! Hopefully I can keep up the energy until Friday.
1 comment:
Hi Natta!
Wondering what your father do for a living? And your mother?
(by the way, allow a froggy to praise your English!)
Post a Comment