I start to believe more and more the right timing really matters. A lot. Especially about meeting people.
Made friends with another client of mine. We've been having a good relationship over the past couple of months, but now I can say we are really friends. Guess it started from last time I went to visit him as my client and we ended up talking for 2 hours. He said he really enjoys talking to me about everything and it's really refreshing. Afterwards we talk a lot about a lot of things, our views on things, stuff we do apart from work. We share our personal stories, somehow I told him about my breakup etc. In fact we've been writing each other several times a day every single day, sometimes extremely long emails and messages, for the past few weeks.
But it's all platonic. And it'll always be platonic. Friendship, that's what we keep saying to each other. Because he's married.
Now don't think stupid things like I'm already falling in love with him. I just think if he wasn't married we could try and hang out together and it could be fun, like how I hang out with other friends. We can meet and talk and stuff more often. But it feels too weird to go hang out with a married guy, though he's my friend. It doesn't feel...right.
But hey, at least I've got a new friend who I can share my thoughts with. I should be happy about that.
Gotta admit this is pretty much the reason why I've disappeared for a bit from the blog this month. I've been
writing a lot and telling many stories and comments, but to a person, not on here.
I just think one day it'll die down. We won't be corresponding each other this often once the excitement of finding new friend has worn off. I did try to be a bit quiet and give a bit of space, and a day did pass by with no contact, then next day he wrote back another long message again. And personally I love to write and elaborate, especially with good friends, so I can never stop myself!
One thing I found out, it's so awesome to be friends with your business partners. It makes life at work easier. They genuinely care about what I say and ask, and we both are willing to help each other. One of my top production hotels is from client I'm friended with too. Caring could do a lot more and could change many things in business. After all we are human beings who have feelings, and everything is not just about production number and graphs and growth percentage!
Should go to bed soon. Life has been pretty good and I try to ignore some annoying things in life. If only I could focus more on preparing for IELTS it'd be even more awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment