Should be sleeping by now. It's late and I'm taking a day off for my brother's graduation tomorrow. But then I wanted to write my blog though I don't know what I'm going write!
Work hasn't been too stressful. In fact I feel like I've been less productive than before. But maybe it's because I haven't been sleeping that well this week. The other night I couldn't fall asleep until like 2am so it was horrible going to work like that. Getting a good night sleep is extremely important for me to be able to function.
Been thinking too much about nonsense probably. Lately I've engaged in conversations about life and feelings and a lot more with a friend, so that probably made me think even more than usual. Was also told I'm incredibly introspective (really?) I love having deep, sincere conversations with a person. I need it. Sometimes I feel like the deepest conversation I could have with anyone these days is something like "where do you get your haircut? It looks pretty" sort of stuff you know?
I even cried myself to sleep a couple of times! It's crazy and I honestly don't know why I was crying. Worried, confused, insecure, could be anything or a mixture of everything ...
I haven't prepared much for IELTS test at all. I just can't seem to force myself to study. It's been weighing on my mind all the time that I should keep doing practiced tests but can't get myself to do so. It sucks! I planned to start my statement around next month and truly hope I'll be able to. At least do some research to write or something. I'm so passive that it's so frustrating!
Will crash soon. Cheers for my post midnight pointless blog post!
No comments:
Post a Comment