Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cheers to all classy people!

It's pretty stupid how your Twitter follower keeps badmouthing about what you tweeted and keeps saying she'll unfollow you. It's funny that if she hates me that much, why don't just unfollow me already? How classy it is to keep following someone you hate and then bashing that person again and again when you have all the freedom in the world to click "unfollow". Some person must have a lot of free time! What's the point of expressing her strong hatred toward me in her tweets? Even worse, I know this person in real life too.

Sometimes I don't bother to explain why I think the way I do to some people because some of them are too shallow-minded to understand. Their brain is probably incapable of such thing because it's too hard and impossible to step out of their own shallow little world to think of other points of view in life. I feel pretty amazed to have found out that education doesn't help anything! I've found a solution to this annoying little thing though, and this person will not ever see my tweets again. Neither will I see hers.

I've had quite a good week. It was a 4 workday week for us. Some irrational arguments at work though, but that's really normal for my workplace. There was a meeting and we offered some ideas, then the other colleague and I was told in our faces that "We are new and inexperienced, we've never done this, we don't know anything so it's ok to NOT have opinions. Plus we can't even sell our hotels that well" You see, how CLASSY it was! Seriously, why is this world so full of classy people? They do have their own amazing styles!

But trust me when I said I've had a good week. It wasn't a sarcasm. Spent Friday night by having a lovely full course French cuisine dining and Chardonnay at a 5 star hotel with my client/friend and my friend. I was glad to see my client and friend get along. It was a lovely evening spent with cool people with delicious food. What more could I want?

Oh, and have I mentioned I'm going to Samui island this September? Plane tickets booked, complimentary stay at 5 star hotel for 2 nights and my client promised to arrange pickup service for us. Was told I might even get to try their spa treatment by the sea. If my client hadn't offered me so much, I guess this trip wouldn't have happened and my friends wouldn't have come. So that's something to look forward to on my birthday month! This is probably the first year I'm giving myself a good treat because normally September in school means studying, studying, and stressful finals zzzzzzz.

No comments: