It is a song that my brother and I just discussed 15 minutes ago about the meaning of the title till the end.
I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere
Have I found you
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, american mouth
Big pill looming
Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold
And clean blood of Christ mountain stream
Have I found you
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, american mouth
Big pill stuck going down
What does it mean? What is it trying to convey? a quick wet boy? a fat house cat? and why the mouth has to be American? WHAAAAT???
Today I first encountered a faculty of Arts student who actually speak Thai and English mixed in the same sentence. She went like "I ก็แบบว่ายังไงดีล่ะ *pause* were told...from her...อะว่าแบบ *another pause* look like...I คือ 3 month pregnant ยังเงี้ย"
First time ever I've heard student here talking like that. YURUSENAIYO!
And the Japanese scholarship that I mentioned on the previous post that I would elaborate? Maybe later. Thinking about it causes me headache.
Oscar Wilde is too funny. I love this
"I am sick to death of cleverness. Everybody is clever nowadays. You can't go anywhere without meeting clever people. The thing has become an absolute public nuisance."
Picked up the new passport today. I seriously look like a drug addict. Would Japan allow me to get into their country? Judging from the picture, they might suspect that I'm up to no good. Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment