"Be patient and calm for good things will come to you in the end" That's what my horoscope said. I wish it was true as speaking of the moment, I don't see any good things in sight.
I still haven't recovered from my (great?) depression. The faculty has been deserted yesterday and today as if the whole university is already close. Going to university on 29th and 30th of December seems the most pointless and stupidest things to do. Who in their right mind would wanna come to classes on these days? I was in NO mood for school or studying at all, but I was forced to cuz I had another fuckin' test today. Now I'm sick of studying to the core of my being.
It took me 3 months to finish Pride and Prejudice, but I finally did yesterday. Surprisingly, I liked it! Mostly for the refined language and Ms.Elizabeth Bennet's wit. I was gonna give it back to my friend after borrowing it from her for so long and buy a new one for myself, but my friend decided to let me keep the book! Gosh, it was very unexpected cuz I wasn't really that close to her, and now I'll have to buy her something in return which I still have no idea what it would be. All I know is that I must buy something.
Dad bought The Dark Knight DVD 2 days ago, and I'm very curious to see whether the movie and, according to movie critics and everyone, the most awesomest (I know, it's not a word) performance of the late Heath Ledger live up to its hype.
I'm still tired. Hopefully next time I write I'll be in a better mood for real. Ciao for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment