Got home today and found a small package from USA.
I was really curious because I didn't expect anything. Inside there was a bag of big size crunchy Cheetos for my birthday present, which is on this sunday.
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the Cheetos. $16.99 for a bag of Cheetos could be the most expensive one on the planet, don't you think? ;)
I've reached the end of semester of my junior year which equals tons of work and finals as how the end of semester has always been. Will have 5 finals in a row this week, then 2 more and 1 English presentation next week, and the semester will be over.
Mitona, a friend in my major, left to Tokyo last Tuesday. Also 2 of my friends will be leaving to Japan to start their exchange years next month. I think there'll be couple more of us leaving some time during next year. Of all majors in the faculty, Japanese major is the most active one in term of participating one-year exchange program. Unlike other countries, Japan often offers the exchange program via the mutual agreement on universities and many other scholarships as well. That's how 1/3 of students in our major end up going to study in Japan for a year then back studying in Thailand.
I'll most likely spend the weekend studying for finals. Celebrating my birthday? I don't think so!
1 comment:
Those are some expensive Cheetos.
I hope you have a happy Birthday...don't study too hard, take a break and enjoy it a little.
Post a Comment