It's a sad part of my life that I happen to have no life.
@nnatta and @bukku and @aoey555 Why do I get the impression that you study too much and do not go out enough? ^^
@Farangrakthai Don't you know that I am a nerd who has no social life? I'm a very boring person! Why do you still follow me? ;)
@Farangrakthai HAHAHA agree w/ @nnatta also, @nnatta and @bukku are only 2 friends that I have. :P
@aoey555 แม่ง เอาจริงป่ะอ่านทวีตเค้าแล้วจึ๊กเลย เศร้าว่ะ ขนาดคนแปลกหน้ายังรู้เลยว่ากุไร้สังคม อนาถตัวเองว่ะเอาจริง@nnatta เออสิวะ ก็จะให้ทำไง ก็ชีวิตมีเท่านี้ เราคิดจนเลิกคิดจนคิดจนเลิกคิดจนไม่รุ้จะคิดไรแล้ว อันที่จริงมันก้อยู่ที่เราจะเลือกอ่ะ
@aoey555 เราว่าถ้าไปอยู่มหาลัยอื่นอ่ะได้แน่ เห็นคนอื่นเค้าว่างมีเวลาปาร์ตี้กันมากมาย ที่นี่ถ้าไม่เนิร์ดจะอยู่ได้ยังไงวะ?
@nnatta bcoz u r nerd na
@ammii Even if u're not, u have to force yourself to be one when u're a Japanese major here. All my friends are suffering the same thing.
@ammii It's the world where average score is above 80% you can choose not to give a shit, but u'll get an F. 2 of my friends did last year.
@nnatta 落ち着いてよ。 気にしないで
@aoey555 Cannot. You know I can go on and on for days or weeks if anyone gets started on this shitty education topic.
@aoey555 God knows I HATE this, but I just happen 2 be in this vicious circle. There's no way out, & I'm just trying to make the best of it
@nnatta 私もよ でも、どんなに考えても、何もできないのよ。だから、気にしいで または、なんか面白いことを探して、やってみたらどう?
@aoey555 I understand. I've been trying to accept this for 2 years and think I sort of force myself to get used to it. most of the time
@aoey555 it actually works. I feel nothing anymore. Just work like a machine. But don't anyone get started on this and I'll flip.
@nnatta I'm in the same fucking circle as u r, I know how it feels. but at least you could do better than me.
@nnatta ok let's not compare, i think you do great so far. and I envy you for that.
@aoey555 Don't be. No one is happy w/ this, even if the one who's bound to receive gold medal in our major is also not happy w/ this.
@aoey555 I don't think anyone outside this circle would EVER understand. I couldn't imagine how horrible it could get back in high school.
@nnatta but in those unhappinesses, she gets [she'll get it, right?] the gold medal.
@nnatta I bet it can change all those unhappinesses to happiness w/in a day
@ aoey555 Will it worth it? all the time she's been struggling and saying she wanna commit suicide? WILL IT WORTH EVERYTHING? I dunno.
@aoey555 I think in the end it all comes down to how much you're willing to sacrifice and how much you think it's important to you.
@nnatta เอ่อ เราพูดไรผิดไปรึป่าว ถ้าผิดก็ซอรรี่ เทออย่าเครียดนะ
@aoey555 noooo. I'm fine, really. I'm not mad or anything. I'm only expressing my opinions to you lol.
Honestly, I wasn't mad or angry. Let's say I'm numb and I was bitching about this ever since I got here, so it's really getting old. It's just a fact of my life that I've finally come to grit my teeth and just accept it. Just don't get started on this with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment