Friday, March 4, 2011

My heart is sturdy, but I need you

But I can't have you.

I had a chance to tell you, and I had been struggling several times whether or not to tell, but in the end I chose not to, because I was too scared, really, really scared, and even though my brain is repeating "if you've got an impulse let it out", they never make it past my mouth.

It is ironic, or maybe pathetic. I could go on talking and babbling about million things forever, but when it comes to this, always this, not even a single sound can make their way past my mouth.

No matter what the answer is, we can't be together anyway.

And I trust my instinct. That you don't feel the same thing as I do.

It could be right or wrong. But I guess I'll never get to find out.

No comments: