Monday, October 24, 2011

Simple happiness

Neven and I have one thing in common; sometimes we think too much about stuff.

I just had a 3 hour skype video call with him talking about so many things and it felt great. At one point he said we probably have problems with ourselves, because if anyone looks at our lives, they'll say we have good lives, and there's nothing to worry about, but why do we sometimes think there's something missing in our lives?

Then he said "Maybe our happiness is just being together and watching T.V."

I told him it sounds like we are boring, but he said why not, if it would make us happy.

You know what, actually I think I would be really happy with just that; being with him and watching T.V., and I wouldn't ask anything more.

2 comments:

am said...

Where is Like button? Oh, this is a blog not facebook :P

Natta said...

Haha, glad you liked it. I only wrote what I feel :)