This entry is gonna be a boring narration about my not so exciting life. If you don't feel like wasting your time, don't read it.
I warn you.
We're going to pick Jim up at Suvarnnnanannanananbhumi airport around midnight tonight and he'll be staying at our house till the 1st. These past couple days mom has been crazy cleaning and washing every single corner and everything that can be washed and cleaned at our house. She hired the maid to come for 2 extra days this week and bought new cushions, new bedsheets, new towels, new carpets, etc, etc. I suggested her yesterday that maybe this is actually the time to buy new house too, and she glared at me in return LOL. Honestly, our house is not in THAT bad condition. But I'm sure my parents want everything perfect for our guest. After all, he did take a good care of my brother during his year in America.
So tomorrow my granddad intended to treat him dinner at the most delicious Chinese restaurant in China town (Despite the fact that I don't really like Chinese food, I must give two thumbs up for this place). I'm not sure how he'll handle with our family function LOL. Poor him. Oh well, it's all good intention we have here lol. Jim will be traveling to Phuket with my brother for 3 days, and next weekend my family is going to take him to my uncle's house in Cha Am. It's been a while since I went to the beach so this should be nice. I'd love to go roaming around Hua Hin night market, eating Kati ice-cream and coconut milk sticky rice with mango, my favorite :)
As for me, I won't have any classes this week :D But I'll have to go to uni anyway to set things up for จุฬาวิชาการ and practice singing. Besides, this monday, I'm going to the TWILIGHT THAILAND PREMIERE, which I'm really, really, really, really, looking forward to. Never expected I'd be this lucky! Hope the movie don't suck.
I've been crazy searching for Japan information as much as I possibly can for the past few days, as if I plan to leave next week rather than a couple of months! It's quite definite that Aoey and I will be staying in Kyoto. It's an old capital city of Japan, with an estimated population of 2 millions. People said it's a combination between Ayudhaya cuz of the temples, and Chiang Mai cuz of the good weather. I've been there when I was 14, but couldn't really remember much, maybe because I didn't fully appreciate and know many things about Japan at that time.
Now we're doing some serious research for traveling during our stay there. Why serious? Because we're trying to figure out the CHEAP way for everything. I'd love to travel, but this is gonna cost a lot and I kind of feel bad for my parents. You know, sometimes I think having children is like investing on something you'll never get profit. It's all about giving, giving, and giving unconditionally. And forgiving too. I mean, what do you get in return? OK, if your kids are nice, then you're lucky. But what if they SUCK? What would you get? Problems after problems for the shit they make? Misery? Disappointment? Despair? or even shame? It's a big sacrifice, raising someone up. Mom told me once it makes human worth being human. I guess it is, but I just don't get the concept of it at this very moment.
My Japanese language proficiency test is coming up in 2 weeks. I highly doubt how I'm gonna pass it. でもさ、しかたがないわね。今週中に、一生懸命勉強して、頑張ろうと思っているんです!
No comments:
Post a Comment