Thursday, November 27, 2008

When a heart breaks, it doesn't break even.

Hey, it's Thanksgiving! gobble, gobble! (so what?)

Just got a SMS from P'Gieng who works at The Nations that there will be Coup D'etat at 7 PM TODAY. We'll find out soon enough whether this leak of news is true or not.

My country is in such a big, big mess.

And I'm so sick of it.

Yesterday it was P'Gieng again who called me and said he decided to run my Twilight movie review in 2 papers instead of 1 tomorrow, with my picture as well. Scary lol. Before this, it used to be only my article and name. Not sure how much it'll be edited this time. All I know is it'll be more like an interview from the audience, just a part of P'Gieng's column, so it's not gonna be anything big.

Paeng just called after watching Twilight and informed me that she is very, very disappointed by it. She and I have almost the exact same opinions about the whole thing. We think that Edward is a combination of a psychopath and direct-line descendant from monkey in Planet of the Apes. Both of us were unable to stop grieving about the movie *sobs*

My favorite song at this very moment is "Breakeven" by The Script. Tan made me listen and told me to pay attention to the lyric. It's probably just another ordinary broken-hearted song but somehow I love, love, and love it sooo very much. Almost stopped breathing when I caught the part "when a heart breaks, no it don't break even" and Tan took the earphone away from me at that point cuz she thought I was gonna cry.

Sorry, I'm not that sensitive. Not when I'm single. Duh.


While I'm wide awake, she has no trouble sleeping
Cuz when a heart breaks, no it don't break even.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok?
I'm falling to pieces...

She's moved on while I'm still grieving
Cuz when a heart breaks, no it don't break even


Ah, when a heart breaks, no it doesn't break even.

Can it get any truer than THAT? My favorite line right there.

P.S. Yes, I do realize I'm repetitive. So???????

No comments: