I didn't feel like geography so I skipped again.
I think it was the right decision after my friend told me what the teacher was like. First he asked if there were 1,250 students in the room. It wasn't cuz we had only 300 students for sophomore. So he said "Then I guess I won't need to use the microphone because when Buddha was teaching 1,250 monks on Makabucha day, he didn't need to use microphone either"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH.
MY.
BUDDHA.
Is he mentally ill?
This morning I had English conversation class with Al. He was flipping our name cards and when he found mine, he read my name out loud and then added "I've been told a lot about you" WHAT? HOW? (I think I did make some unladylike sound to the whole class) and he said "Oh yeah, I know many things about you" I was pretty sure my face would have looked incredulous by now. Ok, so he knew it from my previous teacher. He said Andrew told him that I have a great personality.
WHAT??????? Define great personality. My subconscious would be that if any teacher did talk about me at all, they would think I'm a freak.
You know what, out of a sudden Saitama becomes a hot spot among Jap major students! Why, why, why? The only reason I can think of is it's close to Tokyo. That's it. But seriously, what's the point if 7 of us are going to Saitama together? So we're gonna change a place to hang out from Siam to Saitama? Don't think it'd be a good idea! I'd love to go to Saitama myself, but I don't wanna stick with all my Thai friends cuz we should go there to practice JAPANESE. Well, I know it'll be only 2 months and my Japanese won't improve that much, but at least it's a chance to practice Japanese in everyday's life.
I might run away to Kyoto in the end if others' final decisions are Saitama. Who knows?
I have another story to share from my cousin who is a 5th grader boy. One of the girls in his class brought a porno magazine to the class, showed it to all her friends, and told them it's a new kind of "comic" When the teacher found out, the whole class got punished (why?)
The girl actually got the magazine from her dad.
Let me repeat she's in 5th grade.
The world is fucked up people.
No comments:
Post a Comment