To be honest, saying good-byes is not as bad as I had thought. To some people, I was like "OK, whatever," even though this is probably the last chance I get to see them. But to some certain people, very few people, I would literally beg and plead them to stay here with me if I could change things. I really, really don't want them to leave, especially this one good friend who is leaving on Sunday. I feel like we've been through so much together in such a short period of time. Actually I'm quite scared of my own reactions when Sunday comes. I'm going to see this friend off at the airport, and I can't predict my reactions at all. I really don't wanna cry, I wanna part with smile, but I don't know if I can do that. Tears seem to be inevitable when you say good-bye to someone you really care about but you don't know when, or if you will ever, get to see that person again.
I'm just really bored right now; don't really have much to do. I did go to the Help Desk meeting on Monday. It was decided that there are not going to be people going to the airport to pick up new students who are coming next month. I feel really bad for them that they have to find their ways transferring the train to subway etc, etc. It's not that easy if you're not familiar with it, especially if you're flying from somewhere far away and you're beyond tired from jet-lag. That's not good at all.
A friend uploaded Hokkaido pictures on Facebook today. To be honest, I still feel weird every time I look at those pictures, even though I think I feel much better now. I wonder if I'll always feel this way. That trip reminded me too much of undesirable "things"
No comments:
Post a Comment