Have to leave dorm at 6 AM tomorrow. Ugh, that really sucks. My flight leaves Nagoya at 9.30 to Seoul. Then I'll have to wait 2 hours for transit and fly from Seoul to London. I'll be in London at 16.20 tomorrow. The total flight hours are FOURTEEN. I really hate long flights and wish I could just Apparate to King's Cross or take Hogwart Express at Nagoya station to Platform 9-3/4 or use Floo network or something.
Sorry, I guess I read too much Harry Potter.
I've already told my friend that I probably won't feel alive when I see him at Heathrow, though I'm sure I'll be really excited.
In fact, I am really excited now. I seriously don't think I can sleep tonight.
Oh well, I should go to bed early tonight, though I'm not even sure I know how to go to bed early anymore.
I'll be back in Nagoya on 26th. Until next time :-)
1 comment:
Lucky you! Have a great time and give my best to my home town!!
Post a Comment