I understand all the factors, but I'm not satisfied with it, instead I'm being sulky about the whole thing. I didn't like it when he said sorry, but I also didn't like it when he said there's nothing he could do.
Feel free to read this post's title again and again ...
As you can see from my pictures, the island was really nice; beautiful blue sky and clear water. It was much nicer than I had expected, considering the island is not very far away from Bangkok. The atmosphere wasn't that nice, though. There were too many rented beach chairs and umbrellas on the beach and they occupied a bit too much space. Also, it was pretty weird that my friends and I were the only Thais on the island. There were a lot of old Western people and couples. When we took the boat to come back to the mainland, there were so many seedy-looking white guys, all old and fat, ew ... Guess it's typical for Pattaya where it's famous for sex industry ... For some reason there were so many Russians and Russian language written everywhere too, and I'm not sure why.
All in all it was a good getaway trip and I had a good time with my friends. It was like a whole different world from Bangkok, so it was quite refreshing.
Today I went to the university to pick up my last official transcript and official graduation document. It felt a little strange to see students walking around campus in their uniforms and think I'm not a part of them anymore, but then feel happy that my university life was over. Then I went hanging out with my friends and had Tonkotsu ramen for dinner, which was surprisingly pretty delicious. One of my friends wanted to go shopping today and she bought a couple of things. I didn't buy anything but a pair of Uniqlo leggings (I can control myself, you see!?) It was the first time I went to Uniqlo in Thailand, too! and found out I disliked it, though it's my favorite brand in Japan. The shop at Central World is too freakin' huge! We even got lost in there because there are hardly any signs at all. The cashier bowed me when I paid, and I found that a bit ridiculous ... I know it's a Japanese shop, but we're not Japanese, ok?
Counting down to the first day of work now, which is ... the day after tomorrow! I can't believe it. I'm so nervous ... Fingers and toes all crossed for myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment