Friday, December 2, 2011

On the day I feel happy

My blog has so many negative posts consisted of worries and complaints. I hardly write positive stuff in here! So I wanted to do that today. They are just little random things, but didn't they say sometimes little things count the most? :-)

• I wore pale violet polkadot dress paired with bright purple kitten heels I bought in Japan today. I LOVE polkadots and bright colors always make me happy.

• Listening to Allo Darlin' on the way to BTS. Their songs fit perfectly with clear blue sky on summery, sunny day like today.

• Delicious Kao Mun Gai on Convent Road. It took me by surprise because it was street food that my friend and I just decided to try randomly

• Snoopy's street fair game that my friend introduced to. Have I ever mentioned I love Snoopy? I was so caught up in the game that I was playing for hours. We both had fun taking some Snoopy snapshots too.

• 50%Sales at Gap. I didn't plan to buy anything today, but as soon as I saw the word SALES, I literally dragged my friend to the store. Unintentionally and unfortunately, I ended up with a shirt when I walked out.

• Macaron. Would you believe I've never tried Macaron before!? I tried the rose flavor today (chose it because it's pink ..) and my friend had choco banana. It was only a tiny bite but I think I loved it because of that otherwise it'd get too sweet!

• Onigiri!! I LOVE Onigiri but haven't had any since I got back from Japan. I ran into Onigiri booth at Paragon today and immediately bought two; Tuna mayonnaise and Salmon mayonnaise, which will be my breakfast tomorrow morning. I'm excited for breakfast already! ;-)

• Bought white chocolate and chocolate moose cake from Coffee Beans for my brother because it's his birthday today!

• A talk on BTS with my friend about me wanting to go to the gym!!!!! This is really shocking, because I hardly exercise. Actually I don't exercise, like ever! My friend's condominium has a gym facility that we can go, and I just thought I really should go exercise because everyone knows it's good for your health plus I'm getting older and everything. But the most important thing is I can go with my best friend so it won't be boring. I think exercising is much more fun when you have a company. It made me happy that I wanted to do this myself, because it's something I know I should but never get around to doing it for years.

• Going out for dinner as a family and eating cake together. The atmosphere was still weird with my parents not talking to each other, but at least there were more conversations around the table. Though not normal, it was better than most days.

• New Cleo magazine for this month. I love reading it! What can I say?

It was a good day, with simple happiness.

Here are some random Snoopy pictures

No comments: