She asked what was wrong, and I was really trying to tell her how I felt. But I said I was very confused that I didn't even know how to describe my feelings. I didn't even know who I was or what the hell was wrong with me anymore. I was extremely confused.
She went quiet a bit.
Then she spoke
"I think you might be experiencing an early stage of finding you true identity, you know, as in term of gender identity. It is possible that you've just realized you are, well, a lesbian."
I was like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Then I burst out laughing through tears.
I don't even know how she did that, making me laugh when I was emotionally devastated.

By the way, I'm definitely not a lesbian.
1 comment:
I exactly know that you are not lesbian!!! Whatever, that's only funny thing that I could think at that time :D If you're lesbian, i may flirt you sure :P
hey hey j/k j/k 555+
Don't worry, I love guys :D
PS. Don't think too much nah. Today's problem is so small if compare the future's problem. I always ready to listen to you nah
Post a Comment