I was really pissed the other day because of the retardedness of the office of international affairs at Chula, my university. They sent the wrong scholarship application form to Nagoya university in Japan, and the coordinator there wrote me an e-mail that I should re-submit the correct scholarship application form and make sure that it reaches Japan within next week! I truly hope staff here will be able to finish up the document and send to Japan in time. Otherwise, I really feel like suing all of them if they're the ones who cause me missing out 80,000 Yen allowance each month! Seriously, some of us really have to step up and file a complaint against these people. They. Just. Do. Not. Know. How. To. Work. The only thing they're exceptionally gifted is screwing up.
It's a little funny that now I'm not so excited about going to Japan anymore. When I first got back from Japan in June, I was desperately wanting to go back there right away. I suppose most of it because I was sick of my life in Thailand and wanted to leave somewhere, anywhere, only if I could get out of here and started doing something new and exciting. But now the urgency had gone. It's weird. But maybe it's still a little far away and I'm still busy with school right now.
Should go study, though I feel incredibly lazy. Did I mention that there are assignments waiting to be sorted out during new year's break already? Presentation and translation are awaiting on the first week of January. Not to mention other small tasks. There's nothing to complain anymore, it's just my regular university life.
On an unrelated note, a friend in my major just posted this old picture from J-education fair last year.
It's a great pic, though I think we all look different somehow...
2 comments:
Don't feel too bad about your Christmas midterm. I'll be at work on Christmas...well they pay triple time so how can I pass up 3 days pay for sitting at my desk and surfing the web for 8 hours?
Sorry to hear about the screw up from Chula, I saw your tweet the other day and thought "oh shit, she's gotta be majorly pissed"! Hope they get their act together, but it sounds like you won't be there next year anyway. No way to avoid the idiots out there, they'll always get you one way or another.
Kep your spirits up, eat well and get your rest during this joyful mid-term season!
Thank you Steve. I didn't know that there are people working on Christmas day! Wish you a great Christmas holiday, too.
Post a Comment