This is really random.
1.What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Public Bath. In Japan. GOSH, I thought I was going to die, but then discovered later that everyone acted like I didn't exist. Also, there were many other things I tried for the first time in Japan. Going to another country is all about experiencing new things you've never done at home, isn't it?
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made any. For next year, I told myself I'll try to make the most of everything in Japan.
3.Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.
4.Did anyone close to you die?
My grandfather.
5.What countries did you visit?
Japan, twice.
6.What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
More excitement.
7.What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April-June. First week of June, especially June 6. I was having the best time of my life but had to leave everyone in Japan and came back home.
8.What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Got selected for the exchange year program, probably.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Hmm...I don't know. I'm quite content with most things in 2009.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Flu. Had bike-car accident in Japan, but it wasn't too serious.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm...no idea.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
No one.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Don't want to name it here.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Everything in Japan. It REALLY costs a lot.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to Amanohashidate in Kyoto.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Migrate - Mariah Carey
遠く遠く - Sotte Bosse
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier. I hated 2008.
b) thinner or fatter? Unfortunately, fatter. Only a bit though.
c) richer or poorer? About the same.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Living life. I seriously need to get one.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Complaining.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
It's today. Took my last mid-term in the morning then hung out with friends. Christmas is nothing special here.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Nah. Wait, maybe. Wait, no probably not lol.
22. How many one-night stands?
It's not my kind of thing.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
I don't watch TV.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hmm, yeah.
25. What was the best book you read?
Tough one. "The time traveler's wife" is good, but I'm not sure if it deserves to be called "the best"
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
If I discovered one, I lost it already.
27. What did you want and get?
That exchange year program. God knows I tried pretty damn hard after failing the Japanese government scholarship.
28. What did you want and not get?
More time. I really didn't have time and chance for some really awesome people when we are separated by country borderline like this. Also I wanted (and still do) time to get to know some certain person better, but it's running out...
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Easy! The boat that rocked, a British comedy film based on 60's music :-)
30. What did you do on your birthday?
Can't really remember! Nothing too excited. Just another boring day, I guess. Maybe went out to have dinner with the family...
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less tedious work.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I don't have "fashion concept" I just wear what I like.
33. What kept you sane?
Working toward my goal. Good friends. Mom (though she can be the one driving me insane sometimes. Weird, isn't it?). My diary.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Can't think of any right now.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Politics? Who cares? They're all a bunch of shit.
36. Who did you miss?
Many, especially those in Kyoto.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Pericles. He's one of a kind.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Thou shalt learn how to cook!!!
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
一期一会
2 comments:
where is the resolution for this year? :)
trying to make my exchange year (if I get to go) a great year :-)
Post a Comment