I'm talking about 2 of my host families in Japan.
What my friend and I previously planned was we're going to stay at one host family's house, which is a traditional Japanese family house. The other host family has 4 guest houses (now building the 5th) on their property so we don't want to bother them cuz we truly understand it's business and everything. Each guest house has about 4 or 5 rooms and is usually occupied.
But today my host brother also offered a place at his guest house for us to stay. He said he's not sure which guest house will be available for us but we can come stay at one of the guest houses. He also said welcome back to Expo House.
Wow.
How could a room be available? It's supposed to be monthly guest houses!
He's soooooooo kind. Actually he has never been anything but kind to my friend me, like a big brother taking care of his sisters.
Both of my host families didn't really have to offer their places for us or anything, but they did. They're truly amazing. I feel sooooooo "greng-jai" toward all of them. I mean, come to think about it, they're complete strangers to us, right? There's no need to be this kind to us.
I honestly feel grateful. どうもありがとうございます!みなさんは私とオーイをずっとやさしくしてくれて、本当にありがとうございます。泣きたいくらいうれしいですよ。本当に。帰国した後で、4ヶ月になっても、みなさんのことをずっと思っていますよ。ぜんぜん忘れないのよ。みなさんは私の京都のいい思い出なんですよ。本当にありがとうね!もうすぐ会えますので、楽しみにしています!
No comments:
Post a Comment