| Nagoya University (NUPACE) | น.ส. ณัฏฐา วัฒนศักดิ์ชัย | อักษรศาสตร์ | ภาษาตะวันออก(ญี่ปุ่น) |
That's my name up there. So yeah, I got Nagoya University.
But (there's a BIG but) I have to keep this in mind.
สำนักงานวิรัชกิจได้ส่งรายชื่อนิสิตที่ผ่านการคัดเลือกไปยังแต่ละมหาวิทยาลัยตามที่ได้ประกาศไปเท่านั้น
แต่การตัดสินใจรับนิสิตแต่ละคนเข้าศึกษานั้น เป็นสิทธิ์ของมหาวิทยาลัยคู่สัญญาแต่เพียงผู้เดียว
สำนักงานวิรัชกิจ ไม่ยืนยันว่านิสิตทุกคนที่ได้รับการเสนอชื่อไปนี้ จะได้รับการคัดเลือกเข้าศึกษา ณ มหาวิทยาลัยแต่ละแห่ง
หากสำนักงานวิรัชกิจได้รับแจ้งการรับนิสิตเข้าศึกษาจากแต่ละมหาวิทยาลัยในญี่ปุ่นแล้ว
สำนักงานวิรัชกิจจะประกาศให้ทราบต่อไป
which basically means there's no guarantee that all selected candidates in Chula will be accepted by Japanese universities. The final decision is up to them and Chula won't be responsible for the final result.
แต่การตัดสินใจรับนิสิตแต่ละคนเข้าศึกษานั้น เป็นสิทธิ์ของมหาวิทยาลัยคู่สัญญาแต่เพียงผู้เดียว
สำนักงานวิรัชกิจ ไม่ยืนยันว่านิสิตทุกคนที่ได้รับการเสนอชื่อไปนี้ จะได้รับการคัดเลือกเข้าศึกษา ณ มหาวิทยาลัยแต่ละแห่ง
หากสำนักงานวิรัชกิจได้รับแจ้งการรับนิสิตเข้าศึกษาจากแต่ละมหาวิทยาลัยในญี่ปุ่นแล้ว
สำนักงานวิรัชกิจจะประกาศให้ทราบต่อไป
which basically means there's no guarantee that all selected candidates in Chula will be accepted by Japanese universities. The final decision is up to them and Chula won't be responsible for the final result.
Another thing that surprised me is the large quota of selected candidates this year; 35 students in total from all faculties. But then again, a number of students who applied for the program this year also increased 3 times from the previous year.
I want to start my exchange year in Spring semester, which is around the beginning of April, in Japan. Now it seems like I've got a little problem with the language proficiency form. I just wrote an e-mail directly to Nagoya University a while ago asking a question. I don't really trust Chula to do this stuff because they've done several mistakes in the past, so I'd rather do it myself.
If Nagoya U won't accept my TOEIC score, most likely I'll have to take either TOEFL or IELTS (UGH! Definitely a pain in the ass), and will have to start my exchange year in Fall semester, around the end of September next year.
Damn. September is not really a perfect timing for me, if considering about the academic year in Thai university.
We'll see.
Oh, I've heard from many people that Nagoya is a BORING city. Darn it. Hopefully it won't be that bad.
But we'll see.
[Edit] Shit. Just discovered that last year 78 applicants out of 126 got accepted at NUPACE program in Nagoya University. GOSH. And I'll have to wait until FEBRUARY for the official result. THIS IS NOT GONNA BE FUN.
1 comment:
Congrats on the news despite what seemed like an eternal, nerve-racking wait.
Post a Comment