3.84 for the first semester of my junior year, the best one ever since I entered this faculty of hell.
I was literally lost for words. Even more so when I discovered I got an A in Japanese Conver because I had expected a C+ Seriously, A in Jap Conver looks extremely "suspicious" to me.
I've heard that everyone in Japanese major got better grades which made me wonder what the hell was wrong with all Jap major professors. So after 2 years and a half of torturing, they all of a sudden decided to show a glimpse of kindness to all of us, then?
My GPAX went up a little from 3.70 to 3.73. Hopefully I won't go gaga for the last 3 semesters and will be able to secure the first class honor which, frankly, has been my goal since I started my freshman year here.
Gosh, I'm such a nerd.
2 comments:
congratulations. now make that a 3.9 ^^
Thanks! I'll try, Dr.Ken :-)
Post a Comment