Sunday, January 23, 2011

If you feel discouraged that there's a lack of color here...

I finally managed to finish this 3000 character paper. I'm really convinced that this must be the shittiest paper ever written on earth. But I don't care. At least I got it over with. And whatever I do during my exchange year in Japan can't be transferred to my university back home anyway. I feel bad for my tutor who will correct it afterwards though.

This weekend has been incredibly boring. Yesterday I was pretty much in my room all day long trying to write paper and going totally crazy (Hikikomori much?). Today I cleaned my room a bit, finished this crappy papar, went to supermarket, cut my bang, rewrote this shitty presentation script, and that was it (if you don't count exciting daily activities like eat, walk, breathe, etc.)

I know I'm leading a fabulous life. Let me know if you want to swap.

As a part of procrastination while writing papers (this is important), I found myself checking out millions of fashion blogs again and followed lots of them along the process. It's amazing that many fashion bloggers' husbands/boyfriends are the ones taking their pictures on daily basis. Wow, for some reason I just can't imagine. Some of my new favorite fashion blogs are Streets and Stripes, Keiko Lynn, and Coco Maria (just to name a few). I can't really do the winged liner so I plan to read this liner tutorial article afterwards. Also, I feel this scenery in the background brought me back some Pennsylvania memories. It's just so...Pennsylvanian! Oh, and I think she looks way too cute in this picture. Her expression fits perfectly for winter. Also, this is such a cute outfit for snowy day.

I've also found a poem I really like here.

Sorry, I'm like having conversations with myself; going from this thing to that thing totally randomly! My point is...fashion blogs are really contagious. Maybe I have this secret urge hidden inside about wanting to go shopping because I haven't gone in a while (not even a month yet...)

I have to thank Death Cab for Cutie and Camera Obscura for being a big part of helping me get through writing this paper. I've been listening to Transatlanticism, Plans, and Narrow stairs album from Death Cab over and over again countless times this weekend. I'd dedicate this paper to them, if only they could read Japanese...

Oh my, Kings of Convenience is making me sleepy. I'm thinking about having Sushi for dinner. It's the one I bought at supermarket, nothing fancy about it...

No comments: