Thursday, January 20, 2011

Still awake

I don't know why I'm still on here. It's 7 minutes past midnight, and I have to get up at 8.30 for work tomorrow. I should go take a shower and go to bed already.

So, as you can see, I've been writing my blog almost every day now. Don't ask me why. It just happened. I wonder how long I'll be able to keep up with this pace.

And now I'm on here, but I can't really think of anything exciting to write. My life is not really that exciting at the moment. I still have one paper left to write. It's about cross-cultural communication which is not that difficult, but I'll have to write 3000 characters in Japanese. It'll be my longest paper ever written in Japanese when I manage to finish it, preferably this weekend. Then I have Business Japanese presentation and a debate to prepare. Then 5 Finals and an interview. And you can't forget weekly Kanji tests. Kanji and I have been best friends these days.

It's the 20th today which means our scholarship day :-) I went to withdraw a lot of money today because my friend and I planned to pay the rest of our plane tickets next week. I was shocked when I saw the amount of money I have. It was a lot more than I had expected. Then I remembered that I haven't withdrawn money in a while because I've been spending money that I've got from my part-time job only! This is awesome. It'll be all gone next month though. I'm going to need a lot of money for England.

I've been listening to Transatlanticism album from Death Cab for the past few days. Good music, what can I say?

It's been really windy in Nagoya. I can cope with the cold, but I hate the wind. Ugh.

I have no motivation and/or excitement for Winter party tomorrow at all.

This is so boring. I feel like I'm turning my blog to twitter by posting a lot of random things that are so unrelated to one another, so I'm going to stop. Later.

No comments: