Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hands down, Thai food is the best


Yeah, this is me (no make-up. ugh) and my weird face AND Thai food! It's my Thai friend's birthday today, so he decided to cook Thai food and invite other friends to join us. The food was delicious, though not spicy at all (well, some friends might disagree on that :P) The German friend also baked a birthday cake for him. The chocolate cake was also really delicious!

I'm really full now. It's been another boring weekend, though wasn't as bad as the previous one. It's Finals week this week, so it means studying, studying, and studying, and that equals the ultimate boredom. I've managed to study some, but maybe I should have done more.

My throat feels a little funny today. It's a bit scratchy. I hope I won't get sick. I can't get sick this week, or next week, or anytime before going to England. I could get sick after I get back from England, but not now. Please, please, please, go away Sickness. Leave me alone!

Hmm, I just checked weather forecast on Yahoo Japan. It's said tomorrow's highest temperature is at 2C. Really? It usually doesn't go that low during the day. I've been wearing boots every day these days because they keep me warm. I have only 2 pairs of boots though so it's kinda boring to wear the same things over and over again. The other day I changed to my black wedges, and it felt as if I couldn't walk in heels anymore! This is bad because usually I'm okay with heels if it's not crazy like 3 inch one.

Should go to bed early tonight. Hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow. Oh, before I leave, I think this whole outfit is really colorfully cute :-)

No comments: